My Tax Returns is a solution by Concore Business Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “mytaxreturns’ or ‘website’ as the context may provide). The term mytaxreturns or website wherever used in these terms or any other terms as may be provided will include the inherent software, servers, databases, content and any other application or functionality which forms an integral part of this website as a whole.
Without prejudice, by using this website, you agree to the following terms and also acknowledge that you are a legitimate party eligible to enter into a contract as per applicable laws and regulations in India:
Terms and conditions for use of this website
- We at mytaxreturns believe in providing excellent, user-friendly tax solutions to our clients and we endeavour to make our products error free. However, there may be instances where due to technological or human mistakes, certain errors may have occurred. We encourage you that if you come across any such errors or if you wish to suggest us anything for improvement, please bring those to notice by reaching out to us @ email@example.com. Without prejudice, it is hereby clarified that none of the developers, proprietors, directors, associated e-return intermediary or any other personnel, including third parties, will be responsible for any damage or loss to any one, of any kind, in any manner, there from due to any errors or omissions.
All content in this website (including articles, suggestions, etc) is for general information purposes only and is not intended to render advice on any particular subject. It is recommended that users should seek appropriate professional/ legal advice before acting or implementing any information contained in the website. Concore, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, associated e-return intermediary and affiliates (including third parties engaged with the website) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Concore”) expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this website or use of software provided in this site.
- You acknowledge and agree that mytaxreturns may at any time disable, with or without prior notice, services through this website. In case, this disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge that in case you avail assisted services from us, your information may be shared with an e-return intermediary. Further you agree to allow such assigned e-return intermediary to add you as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS and all other services specifically permissible for an e-return intermediary as per applicable laws and regulations.
- You acknowledge and agree that while mytaxreturns may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive while availing our services or on the amount of storage space used for provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by mytaxreturns at any time, on its own discretion.
- In no event shall Concore be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance or inability to use the website or specific services availed to the users through the website.
- Concore does not provide any warranty as well as assurance that any function contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any possible defects will be corrected, or that the website or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. In no event will Concore be liable for any loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use, or loss of use, of data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- You may find content in other webpages which are not linked or owned by mytaxreturns or Concore. Such reference may or may not be linked to this website. While content in such external websites may be proprietary to mytaxreturns or could be licensed to mytaxreturns but much of may come from unofficial or unaffiliated organizations and individuals. Concore does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that Concore and this website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
By using www.mytaxreturns.in, you agree that use of the website is entirely at your own risk. The site is provided "as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for information, data, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the site. Specifically, Concore disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the security, availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Neither Concore nor any of its employees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, website co-branding providers or content or service providers shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Concore, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Concore has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Concore may suffer) of any such breach.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to mytaxreturns for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify mytaxreturns immediately.
- The material featured on this site is subject to Copyright and / or third party copyright unless otherwise indicated.
- Concore is the owner and/or authorized user of names, images and logos identifying Concore or mytaxreturns and any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing at this website, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on this website including but not limited to any screens appearing on this website. You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. However, you may print a copy of the information on this website for your personal use or records. If you make other use of this website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of India, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties. Concore does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on this website.
- The permission to reproduce Copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Where indicated within the site, the use of certain material is subject to specific and prior written approval of Concore.
Requests for permission to use our logo should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concore reserves the right to change any information on this website including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. The content presented at this website may vary depending upon your browser limitations.
- Concore has no obligation to monitor the website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Concore has the right to monitor the website from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the website properly, or to protect itself or its customers. Concore will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Concore reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise indicated for a particular communication, any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail, post or otherwise transmit through this website, including data, questions, comments or suggestions ("your Communications") will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In addition, Concore is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information without compensation to you.
2. External websites
Clicking on certain links within this Website might take you to other web sites for which Concore assumes no responsibility for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed with them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and have no control over the availability of the linked pages. In particular Concore is not responsible for any privacy policies on external websites and we recommend you read the relevant statements on any other websites you visit. Concore is not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website. Use of such third party websites shall be entirely at your own risk and consequence.
3. Virus protection
We make all reasonable attempts to check and test material at all stages of production, and to exclude viruses from this website. It is always wise for you to run an up to date anti-virus program on all the material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system, which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
4. Limited Liability
Under no circumstances will Concore or any of its affiliates or assigns be liable to you, or any other person or entity acting on behalf of you, for any loss of use, revenue or profit, lost or damaged data, or other commercial or economic loss or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, statutory, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever related to your use or reliance upon content on this website. Notwithstanding anything contained, (i) the aggregate maximum liability of mytaxreturns towards you at any time in connection with the obligations undertaken, regardless of the form or nature of action giving rise to such liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), shall under no circumstances exceed the payment received for the engagement giving rise to the claim; and (ii) mytaxreturns shall not be liable for any indirect, exemplary, special, punitive, consequential or incidental losses, damages, claims, liabilities, charges, costs, expenses or injuries (including, without limitation, loss of use data, revenue, profits, business and for any claims of customers or other third party claiming through its customers) that may arise out of or be caused in connection with or result from this Agreement or any other obligations undertaken under the terms of this Agreement.
5. Accuracy of Calculations:
Concore and/ or its affiliates work with due diligence to ensure the accuracy of the tax calculations prepared by an Expert through services availed by a user from this website. If you are a registered user and you are required to pay an income-tax penalty and/or interest solely because of a calculation error occurred due to any sort of negligence or error caused by an Expert assigned to assist you in preparing the return, and not as a result of, among other things, your failure to enter all required information accurately, wilful or fraudulent omission or inclusion of information on your tax return, misclassification of information on the tax return, or failure to file a revised return to avoid or reduce an applicable penalty/interest, then you must notify email@example.com as soon as you learn of the mistake (which shall not be more than 15 days from the date on which you become aware of such mistake). In such scenarios, mytaxreturns will make efforts to resolve the error at no additional fees.
6. Other Information
Concore takes reasonable and appropriate measures, to ensure that your personal information is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the personal information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
If you wish to use this website, you may be asked to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanism information. You agree not to hold Concore liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with any merchant or information or service provider through this website. You agree that all information you provide through this website for purposes of availing services will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to services availed through this website.
If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement may only be modified by a writing signed by an authorized officer of Concore. This is the entire agreement between Concore and you relating to the use of this website and the services provided through this website and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communications or advertisements relating to the website and the services.
The failure of Concore to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Concore, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which mytaxreturns may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- Any deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide mytaxreturns with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
9. Refunds & cancellation
Any clarifications about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can cancel your payment or request a refund before an Expert assigned to you has commenced working on your case. In any case, if the Expert has commenced work on your case, you shall not be eligible to cancel your service request or request a refund.
10. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India.
11. E-Return Intermediary
- If you avail our services for filing your return through this website, your return would be assisted by an Expert and could be uploaded to the income tax department through an e-return intermediary.
- By registering with this website through any means, including, but not limited to, online, email, phone, hyperlink, paper form, etc.), user(s) may be added as a client of the e-return intermediary at the Income Tax Department's website.